Week 58

That's right, folks! The miracles continue!

Since last Sunday Cody (or as we like to call him, our "miracle man") has progressed a TON! We met with him twice and he's keeping all his commitments! AND his 11 yr old daughter wants to start meeting with us too! Also, he basically picked out his own fellowshipper, so that's cool lol. He says he has felt calmer and more peaceful I'm the last week than he has in the last few months. God has been preparing him and now the spirit is touching his heart.

Its so fun to watch!!

Another person we're working with, Debbie has come a long way as well! We got permission from our mission president to watch 17 Miracles with her and WOW the spirit was SO strong! (s/o to the pioneers. Talk about sacrifice!!) She also attended a ward party this week and had so much fun! I guess she told another lady that she's pretty sure that the church is true!

I want her to say she KNOWS it's true, but still whooo!!

Okay so McCall is low-key out of a horror movie rn because there are literally spider webs EVERYWHERE! And not just a few...every step you take is into a spider web. Across the streets, sidewalks, houses, even where it's totally open like by the lake. They're just floatin around in the air. And it looks freaky. I couldn't get a good pic of it, so just trust me on this one lolol

Also, we had dinner in Riggins on Friday and when we showed up there was a camera crew filming a tv show. Lol umm not something that happens everyday. It's called Guns & Ammo. If you're into that kinda stuff look for me in the new season. You might see me eating my sloppy joe in the background 😂

Anyway, I'm seriously so grateful for all the miracles and blessings we're seeing in McCall right now. I feel beyond lucky to be serving here. Sometimes I feel afraid that I'll mess something up or that I'm not good enough to be here doing the Lord's work. But then I remember that no one can stop the work of the Lord from progressing. And that includes me. This is HIS work! I'm just here to do as He asks and watch the show unfold!

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Sister Erika Hales


Comments

Popular Posts