Week 13

Hey guys!

This week we went on exchanges and I led the area for the first time. It was kind of a disaster, but my STL was sweet and helped me out haha! That's a little scary though, because in a week I'll most likely be leading the area for the whole transfer! Yikes.

Oh, I had Pho for dinner one night this week. (made me think of you, Justin!) It was really good and very different from the usual dinners that we have.

This week we had dinner with a less active family. It went really well and they ended up giving us a Christmas tree. It's super cute and brings a little bit of Christmas into our house!

Kevin had his interview for baptism and he passed!! We're getting everything ready for his baptism this Saturday!! We're so excited for him and pray for him every day!

Fast Sunday was really good! I love being able to fast even though I also love food. It's hard, but SO rewarding. The blessings from fasting are so incredible.

We've started the #LightTheWorld initative and its AWESOME! You all should check it out on mormon.org and then share it with a different friend everyday!

Have a great week! Let me know how you choose to light the world!

Sister Erika Hales


We went to Horseshoe Bend! So pretty!!


Saying goodbye to elder and sister Moomey :(

Comments

Popular Posts