Week 14

Hi Hi!

Well it's been a crazy week for sure!
With transfers and everything we spent the week unpacking and getting to know a ton of people. Our area is SUPER tiny so we're in a walking area. Which means no car this winter hahaha good thing I have my winter coat and snowboots! Speaking of which it snowed this week!! It was pretty much all melted by the end of the day, but all that morning we shoveled driveways. It was a new experience for me that's for sure haha! The good news is that most people feel bad for us so they let us in and offer us hot chocolate. It's the best time to visit people because it's an automatic get-past-the-front-porch.
Well one thing they dont tell ya about the mission is how hard it is to get transferred out of an area. I love the new stake I'm in (it used to be the same stake as my old area but they split a couple of years ago) but man I miss Star!! Those people will always always always have a special place in my heart!

Sister Hannes and I do a lot of talking while we walk around all day. It's been a great way to get to know her! She's from Iowa and is super sweet!

Thank you SO much to everyone who's sent me a package! You guys have made this Christmas a very special one for sure! Also, shoutout to Bailey Brock for being a dedicated reader of my blog lolol I love you, girl!

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! Remember the reason for the season and #LightTheWorld!

Sister Erika Hales



Here's a picture of my compie lol


Comments

Popular Posts