Week 15

Hey guys!

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. We had transfers today and guess what?? I'm leaving Star! :/ I'm going to the Linder stake in Meridian and my new companion is Sister Hannes (pronounced like hannahs) . She came out with me so we're both pretty new. Sister Ray is also leaving. I totally wasn't expecting to leave so I wasn't prepared at all. These last 2 days have been craaazyyy packing and saying goodbye to people. It's amazing how close you get to members and investigators. It's sad to leave, but I'm also so excited to be in Meridian! (My new area is seriously like 5 mins from my area now hahaha. I'm not going far at all)

ALSO Kevin got baptized on Saturday!! It was amazing! I feel so blessed to have been a part of his journey.

Sorry this is a short one! I'll give ya a better update next week! Also here's my new address:

2783 West Lost Rapids Dr.
Meridian, Idaho 83646

Love you all!

Sister Erika Hales


Comments

Popular Posts