Week 16

​Hi guys!!

I feel like its been 100 years since I last wrote! Sorry things have been so crazy, but we should be back to normal for at least a couple more weeks. I hope everyone's Christmas was SO good! Mine was awesome! (besides being super sick the whole week before) I got to skype my family and that was so so good! I felt VERY spoiled because of all the packages I got! (thank you to everyone who sent me one! I LOVEEE you all!!) And I had a white Christmas which is very different from home haha!

New Years was pretty uneventful. We had to be in pretty early, so it was a chill night! But I'm not complaining! As a missionary I'll take a chill night anytime!!

We had our Christmas zone conference the Friday before Christmams and it was so fun! We had a white elephant gift exchange and a talent show which was really fun! (I did a musical number with an elder!)

I went on exchanges with my STL Sister Moa-Sam Fong this week. She is so cute! It was a really fun exchange!

I'm slowly learning my new area, it's very different from my old one. We walk through the snow everyday, but we've learned how to make it fun!

ALSO fun fact: I held a bearded dragon at dinner the other night! It freaked me out and I loved it at the same time! haha But by the end of the night I'd decided that I'm totally getting one when I get home (sorry mom!) :)

Sorry this is kind of a lame email, I'll try to write a better one next week!

3 Nephi 22:7-8,10 (look up the song My Kindness Shall Not Depart From Thee) This song and scripture have spoken volumes to me. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon and how it literally speaks directly to ME! And to YOU! It really does answer all the questions of the soul!

I love you all! Here's to 2018!

Sister Erika Hales


Sister Ray and I at zone conf
 Sister Tuft :)




 Holding a bearded dragon :)))


Comments

Popular Posts