Week 17

Jesus Loves You!!!

My heart is so full.

This week was tough. We tried to visit SO many people and only like 2 answered the door. All. week. We spent all day everyday walking around and feeling like we were getting nowhere. It was hard.

But this week I also felt so loved. I felt closer to my Heavenly Father than I ever have in my life. D&C 6 is an amazing chapter (you should all read it!) but especially verse 31. He promises to "be in the midst of you". As we walked forever in the freezing snow, I KNEW and could feel my Savior right there beside me.

It's amazing how well Christ knows each of us. Every time we cry, He is there weeping with us. Whenever we accomplish something amazing or overcome a hard trial, He is there cheering us on. He is our biggest cheerleader. He lived for us and then died for us. I.love.Him. SO much. I wish I could describe to you in words my relationship with Him, but it wouldn't do it justice. The only way to find out what I'm talking about is to find and strengthen your own relationship with Jesus Christ.

As a missionary, I'm able to have the beautiful experience of seeing others as God sees them. You guys, we are SO LOVED!! It's incredible. Truly incredible.

Have a fantastic week!

Sister Erika Hales xoxo

This is the park we walk past almost every day

Comments

Popular Posts