Week 31

Goodbye Meridian, Hello Kuna! (Pronounced kewna)

That's right, I'm going to Kuna! And I'm going to be training a new missionary. I'll find out who she is on Tuesday! I'll also be in a trio with another sister who's already been in Kuna (thankfully) so I don't have to go in not knowing anything about the area. It's all very exciting stuff and kinda cool to think about all the people that I'm going to end up loving there.

We had an awesome week!! We have a new investigator, Stéphane who is from France and we taught him the 1st and 2nd lessons and he says he wants to be baptized in the next 4 weeks!!! There are some awesome things happening here and I'm so excited for this area!

We were also able to teach Stephanie a lesson...FINALLY! I pulled the "I'm leaving so you have to listen to me" card and it worked hahahaha

Last pday we had a BBQ in the park! It was super fun and the weather was awesome!!

Saturday morning we had stake correlation with President Peterson (he's awesome!)
We went over to the nursing home that afternoon to help set up for their "Hee Haw" show they were putting on. (Its an old tv show) and all the little old ladies LOVED it! It was so cute! I even got to see Mina one last time (my mission grandma) it's always hard saying goodbye to people you've gotten attached to.

I do feel like I'm leaving a part of my heart in Meridian. Ive been very spoiled here! I mean got to see the temple every Sunday!! Sister Zimmerman has become one of my best friends and I'll probably miss her the most. I'm sad I can't stay and be a part of all the awesome things happening here, but the Lord needs me somewhere else and the work will go on! How cool is that?!

I'll send pics of my new comps and my new address next week!

Love,
Sister Erika Hales

1: transfer spots this morning. Saying goodbye to our district leader, Elder Mok!
2: Saying goodbye to Mina, my mission gma <3 br=""> 3: Saying goodbye to Stephanie
4: We tried to take pics with our member's dog, Heidi, but she wouldn't sit still lol

Lots of goodbyes this week can ya tell? haha
<3 br="">




<3 br="">

Comments

Popular Posts