Week 49

Hi family!!

I dont have time for a weekly this week since we have transfers today. We're emailing from Ontario, Oregon right now! Whoo so exciting! Lolol

Sister Frandsen and Udall are going down to the valley (middleton and Meridian) and I'm staying in McCall with Sister Bentley. She's from Wisconsin and came out the transfer after me! I've only heard amazing things about her so I'm VERY excited!! We both just finished training too so it's gonna be a blast and the area is gonna do sooo well! I'm pumped!

I'm reeeeallly sad to see Frandsen and Udall go, and honestly I'm very nervous to lead this area. I've never really been this nervous to lead an area before, but here we are lol. I feel better though having Sister Bentley by my side.

This week was awesome!! We got someone on date for Sep 22nd! And we were able to pick up 3 investigators in 4 days!! (and we have several potentials that we can hopefully start teaching soon!) Its been a week a miracles and i think its partly because we've been sharing the first vision at every opportunity. Thats our mission goal this month and its definitely paid off so far!

So here's a tender mercy for ya. Yesterday we filled our tire up with air bc the air pressure was low (dad, you would've been so proud of me lol) but 4 hours later it was flat again. Turns out we had a nail in the tire but the real problem was that we had to drive all the way to Ontario (2.5 hrs) this morning and it was already 6:30 pm so all the shops were closed and we left at 6:30 this morning so we wouldnt have time to get it fixed. We started to get worried but decided to pray. Long story short, we were able to get in contact with one of the members of the bishopric who owns a tire shop of all things. He had already closed the shop for the day but opened it for us and got us a used tire that would get us to Ontario. This all happened and was resolved within an hour. What a miracle.

Now we're waiting for our car to get new tires on it (hence emailing in Ontario lol)

IM SO HAPPY I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!! I was a little distracted this week (I wont tell you how many times I watched the video of jackson meeting Davis...oops lol) but it made me so so so happy to see pictures and videos! Keep em coming! I really cant wait to meet that cute little boy!

I hope you all have a great week!! I love you lots!!


Comments

Popular Posts