Week 50

Hello from your fav mountain woman!

Last week was transfers and I had to drive to Ontario, Oregon to pick up my new companion so I didn't get time to write #sorrynotsorry

My new comp is Sister Bentley. She's from Wisconsin and has been out 1 transfer less than me! So we're both "seasoned" as the members here like to say lol she's a hard worker and it's been awesome to work our tails off with no distractions. (When training new missionaries we have to do an extra hour of comp study and usually take things at a slower pace. Now we can just go go go! I love it!)

It was really sad to say goodbye to Sisters Frandsen and Udall. We become such good friends and I'll miss them a ton. I'm no longer in a trio which is throwing me off. I've walked into homes with no other female home more times than I can count and not think a thing of it. Good thing sister Bentley remembers and stops me 😂

Last week was awesome!! We picked up 3 new investigators in 4 days and set a date for Tommy to be baptized!!! September 22nd is the day we're shooting for! Prayers for Tommy would be very much appreciated :)

At District Council (on the mountain) we saw a bear!! Ive seen so many deer I cant keep count but I've been waiting to see a bear! It was crazy! It was so cute and fluffy and i lowkey wanted to pet it but also like I'm not tryna die so I refrained lol

Also random thought, we visited a cute 96 yr old lady who lives in a pink house. Like I'm talking PINK. Everything from the carpet to the piano. It was so cute and fit her perfectly. If that's not me in 75 years I wanna redo 😂



"There's a direct relationship between how we feel about Jesus Christ and how we see ourselves. We cannot increase our devotion to the Savior without also obtaining a greater sense of purpose, identity and conviction."
-Sheri Dew


Sister Hales










Comments

Popular Posts