Week 53

Hello world

I know you've all missed me so I'll fill you in on this week! (It was a fun one!)

•We had exchanges and I got to be with Sister Tuft for the day! She was my MTC comp so it was fun to be able to teach with her a year later and see how much we've each grown. I love her ❤

• We were able to teach a lesson to Rosie and we did so through a conference talk! "Am I a Child Of God" by Elder Taylor basically teaches the first lesson so we read that with her! It was such a fun way to teach a lesson! Now I'm studying all the conference talks again, but this time I'm trying to see which lesson they would fit under.

•We had Zone conf in Nyssa, Oregon on Thursday so Wednesday night we drove to Vale, Oregon and stayed the night with Sisters Hopkins and Hansen (my "daughter" and "granddaughter") so we could get to Zone conf in time the next day. It was SO fun to be with Sister Hopkins again! I've missed her :)

•Zone conference was fun! I accompanied for a musical number and def bombed the whole thing. It's fine I'm fine. It was only terrible :)) go me!

•We found out that the lady we've been trying to teach in Riggins is actually a con artist who got kicked out of Graingville for taking advantage of every church/community organization that would give her money. So that's prob not gonna work out for us. Ah, so good.


I'm so grateful to be on a mission! It's hard WORK, but it's rewarding work and I wouldn't trade it for a thing! The Book of Enos has become one of my favorites! It talks about Enos' faith becoming unshaken in the Lord and I keep thinking

"What do I need to do so that my faith is unshaken?"

Anyway, food for thought.

Love ya!
Sister Hales









Comments

Popular Posts