Week 56

Hello all!

I just want to point out that when I go home from my mission I will be going from 9 hours of church to 2! Soo crazy! Anyway, conference was amazing as usual! I LOVE pres Nelson! What a guy!


This week flew by! We spent most of it in the car lol. We drove to cascade on Wednesday and did family history with Carolyn and had dinner with the Borens!! We haven't been able to meet with the Borens in soo long so it was nice to finally teach them another lesson! I love them❤

Then on Thursday we had District Council in Council (an hour away) on a mountain in the rain. It was wayy fun but also chilly. But don't worry, I was wrapped in a blanket so I was A-Ok lol. When it gets too cold and snowy I'll definitely miss doing district council outside every week.

Side note: the mountains have snow on them...its beautiful! Especially since its far away from me and I can admire from a distance :) lol

Funny story: On Thursday we had a lesson with Glen. In the middle of the lesson he gets up, grabs his flashlight and gun and walks outside. Me and Sister Bentley just sat there looking at each other like "uhh what's happening??" Then he walks back in and says "I smell a mountain lion. Id say its about 180 lbs and ran off that way"

All by smelling the air.

We asked him what a mountain lion smells like and he said cat urine. So there's your fun fact for the day hahaha

On Friday we spent most of the day in the car. We drove to Weiser (2 hrs away) for interviews with our mission President which went well. And then drove another hour to Nampa to pick up our new car. And because we simply couldn't come all the way to the valley without going to Chick-fil-a, we indulged and I regret nothing :))


As President Nelson stressed, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I'm a Christian. I love God and I love Jesus Christ. They are so good to me. I'm a missionary here to preach repentance and bring souls to Christ.

Questions? Feel free to email me!

Love ya ma dudes,
Sister Erika Hales


Don't be fooled by my outfit...its definitely fall. I'm just boycotting it lol






Comments

Popular Posts