Week 57

Okay listen up peeps

GOD IS GOOD! HE HEARS OUR PRAYERS! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!

If you can't tell we had a pretty awesome miracle this week. I've been trying to put this experience into words but i cant quite figure it out. So I've come to the conclusion that I'll just have to wait until my homecoming talk to really explain this one. So if you want the deets hmu in about 5 months lolol

But I will tell you this. Sister Bentley and I decided to pray for someone new we could teach. We prayed for specifics like gender, age, family, life events, struggles etc. And God literally placed him right in our laps!! Like he made it SO easy!! As we were praying I got the strongest impression of who it was that we needed to reach out to. We got our tires rotated last weekend and one of the workers who we briefly talked to came to my mind...well it was more of the spirit screaming his name to me hahaha definitely a prompting I can never deny. Well when we went back to the Les Schwab we weren't sure how to go about meeting him again without it being weird. So as sister Bentley was praying for God to place him in our path, he literally drove a car up and parked it right next to ours!! And then when we got out of the car he was the one who talked to us first, telling us that he had a referral for us (lolol win win!)

Anyway looonngggg story short, he texted us later saying that it was amazing that we felt like we should find him again because after he met us briefly the first time he said something inside him wanted to reach out to us but he didn't know how! Now we have a lesson scheduled for Thursday!!

(Also, he fits our description of the person we prayed for perfectly. So if you could do me a solid and pray for Cody that would be ahhmazing!)

I have such a testimony of the power of prayer. I know that God hears us. Prayer + obedience = miracles!! God is so willing to bless us if we just ask, and there's no limits on him! He can literally move mountains! I mean, he's God after all.

We were also able to finally start teaching Cheri! And her husband, Tom came to church on Sunday!! He hasn't come in YEARS! (We're still working on her lol)

Also if you're still reading, we spent Wednesday - Friday in the valley. Between zone conference and exchanges we ended up being in Middleton/Emmett for a couple of days. It was fun! (I got to be with Sister Zimmerman again for the day! I LOVE her!)

Anyway, sorry this was kinda long. We're seeing miracles and hard work pay off up here on our mountain. I love being a missionary! It's the greatest decision I've ever made thus far and it's sad to think that time is speeding by and it'll all be over before I know it. That's why I work hard every day and love every moment I get to wear my nametag!

Love you all!
Sister Erika Hales


















Comments

Popular Posts