Week 59

God lives. He is our Heavenly Father who loves us enough to create this beautiful world for us! He loves us so he sent His Son to die for us. Jesus Christ is our Savior. He gave up everything, including His life so that we might have Hope. And whether or not we accept Him and His sacrifice, His love will still remain.

He is simply always there.

God knows me. There are 7 billion people on earth today (not to mention all those who have lived and those who will live) and 70,000 missionaries around the world.

Yet he still knows me.

He hears my prayers. All of them. Even the ones I say at 6:30 am where I slip between prayer and sleep. He hears the quick thoughts I send His way and my deepest most sincere pleadings.

And guess what?

He knows YOU and hears YOU too! How cool is that?? If you look around you'll be amazed at how close God really is. He's in the details.

I believe in a God of miracles. I believe in the power of prayer.

I'm here for Him. I serve for Him. I love for Him. All because He came and He served and He loved first.

Love,
Sister Erika Hales

Ps if y'all could do me a solid and pray for Cody, that would seriously make me so happy!










Comments

Popular Posts