Week 61

Well folks, I hate to say it but Im leaving my beautiful McCall 😭😭 after almost 5 months here I have grown to love this area and the people in it with all my heart. It's a cool kind of love that I'd never felt before the mission.

I'm headed down the mountain to once again serve in Meridian!! (The other side of town...closer to Eagle) We'll be covering the Ustick and Cloverdale wards. Sister Blood and I are both brand new to the area (we call it shotgunning) so neither of us know anything about the area. It'll be an adventure for sure!

Sister Blood came out 1 transfer before me and goes home in 2 transfers, so I'll most likely "kill" her (be her last comp). Stay tuned for more deets on my comp/area next week!

I was able to play a musical number in the Cascade ward for my last Sunday and it was bomb diggity. Man am I gonna miss the members in McCall/cascade/riggins. They've been so good to me.

We also had a freaking amazing lesson with the Borens!! They said that they want to be baptized! Whooo!! #transfermiracles

This week I basically went around telling everyone to get baptized #preach
Also my heart only broke a lot as I said goodbye to all my favorite people, its fine.

I've learned so so much during my time here in McCall. I've learned how to rely on the spirit 100%. I've seen the miracles that come from honest obedience and hard work. I've learned that the Lord really does know us. What a special time in my life these past 4 1/2 months have been.

Also shoutout to Sis Bentley for being the greatest companion. I'm sure gonna miss her😭❤

I love my Savior and I love His work!

Sister Erika Hales







Comments

Popular Posts