Week 63

God loves me. And I'll tell ya why

• I got to go to the temple today! Whoo!!!

• we got bikes so we dont have to walk 5eva everyday. I may or may not have walked until my feet bled... #worthit ain't nothing gonna stop me

• we got a CAR! (well, every other week, but we had it all this week and I've never been more happy ❤)

• Thanksgiving!!! We had such a fun day! We were with the district in the morning and then went to several member's houses. Also, for the first time in forever (*que the song from frozen*) I actually didn't over-eat. I left full, but not in pain lolol and I only ate 1 dessert! Whoo! #4monthstosexy

• we gave talks in 1 of our wards and we didn't do terrible😁 also we brought the elders and taught the young men and it was a huge success! Even though we winged the whole thing lol they gave us a topic and we went for it (Pic to follow)

•Christmas is officially here (even though it's still November...) our zone was able to help decorate the huge tree in city hall. It was a blast!! And we jammed to Christmas music the whole time😁

•our power went out like 4 times the other day BUT every time it did, 1 light and the stove kept working so we could still eat #blessed


And many many more!!! Not sure what I did to end up with so many blessings, but I sure am grateful for them! I'm so beyond grateful for the last 15 months. And I'm so grateful for my nametag! That little black tag means the world to me. Seems silly, but I sure am gonna miss putting it on everyday. So while I can I'm gonna soak up every minute wearing it! (Sometimes I even wear it to bed lol)

Also #LightTheWorld starts SATURDAY! WHOOOO! If you don't know what I'm taking about visit lighttheworld.org and join in the fun! I'm SO pumped!!

Love you all!! Here's an awesome quote that my last comp left for me

"Obediece is the price, faith is the power, love is the motive, spirit is the key, Christ is the reason."

And there ya have it, folks!

Sister Erika Hales





Comments

Popular Posts