Week 65

I feel like I blink and the week is over.

We were on bikes this week which was a total blast!....if you like freezing to death Haha. Having the car for a week made me soft, so I had to readjust to biking. But don't worry, by the end of my mission I'm gonna have thighs of steel😎

It got pretty stinkin cold this week, but it's amazing how singing hymns/Christmas songs in funny accents while you bike somehow makes you a little warmer. Plus, we saw so many blessings and tender mercies from the Lord!

Some highlights from the week:

•We caroled with the district again🎶

•we helped a LA member move and now I'm very sore from lifting super light boxes. Go me lolol🏋️‍♀️

•we had a ward Christmas breakfast and it was sooo delicious and fun!

•during church this 3 yr old boy stopped in front of my chair, made intense eye contact with me and slowly dabbed. I was laughing so hard it was the cutest/funniest thing ever 😂


John 8:12
"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

How will you follow the Savior this Christmas season? How will you Light the World?

Love ya!
Sister Erika Hales









Comments

Popular Posts