Week 66

Hi all!!

Another week another soul saved! Here are some highlights from this week!


•Transfers!! Sis Blood and I are staying in Meridian/Boise which means I'll be "killing" her (I'm her last comp 😭)

•Christmas Zone Conference was a blast! Sis Blood and I played a piano duet of Carol of the bells and I also did a Ukulele duet with an elder. Sups fun!

Also sad side note: my trainer goes home today so I had to say goodbye at zone conference:(

•I got to see my posterity!! Sis Hopkins (my "daughter") who is serving in Baker City OR came to stay the night with us for her zone conf along with sis Hansen (my "granddaughter") who is training my "great granddaughter" in McCall!!! Ahhh my heart was so full!! I was pretty trunky for McCall though. But at least it's in trusted hands ❤
Sadly we didn't get a pic :(

•More caroling and performing Christmas songs for everyone! 'Tis the season!

•lots of very awkward visits but also lots of very cute dogs that I got to see this week

•we met a new friend that we want to start teaching soon!! Prayers for Chelsea!!

•another Christmas breakfast and a live nativity!


I'm grateful for the simple things like icecream for dessert, laughing, having a CAR for the week, having a HILARIOUS companion, our lil tiny Christmas tree, my NAMETAG, amazingly kind people (especially members) who spoil us and make us feel so loved etc.

But mostly I'm grateful for the gospel of jesus christ and our Savior. When we look at the twinkling lights on the Christmas trees, do we stop and think of how Jesus Christ is our light? Do we take time to strengthen our relationship with the One who gave everything so that we could live with Him again? I'm in awe at the love he has for me. And for you! Even if you feel undeserving of that love, it is always there. Always.

Merry Christmas!

Sister Erika Hales






Comments

Popular Posts