Week 72

Hello from Idaho!

We had a super awesome week! We were able to go to MLC (mission leadership council). I'm always so uplifted and ready to baptize the world after those meetings. Also side note: I love my mission president so so much!

Now for the miracle!

We decided we wanted to find a family to teach. It was a non pday Monday which means #mondaymiracles. So we worked extra hard all day. That night we were tracting and still hadn't found anyone. We decided to pray again and ask that God would lead us to the right door. We felt that we needed to go to the other side of the apartment complex. So we did and then just started walking around. We eventually ended up in front of yet another door. At this point I was pretty much ready to give up. It was almost curfew and I was cold and tired and honestly done with all these "No's".

The door opened and this lady answered and was SUPER happy to see us! She told us she's been searching for God in her life. We gave her a Book of Mormon and she got really excited and told us that her sister just had some missionaries knock on her door and give her a Book of Mormon as well. Also, she has kids and a husband. Boom, family.

You guys, God is SO willing to give us miracles if we just ask and then get on our feet and show him we want it. If we do our part, God will always come through. Wanna know something crazy? God actually WANTS to bless us! Who would've thought, right? Lol

I love the feeling of being guided by the spirit. I love that the Lord trusts me. I love doing scary things (like knocking on random people's doors at night lol)

I'm grateful for this special time in my life. There's nothing else in this world quite like being a missionary. I will never have this again, so I'm soaking up every moment.

Do me a favor and go learn your neighbor's name! Sounds silly, but I'll tell you a secret...that's missionary work!

Peaceeee
Sister Erika Hales





Comments

Popular Posts