Week 68

G'day mates

If you can't tell, I'm on a British high rn. That's basically been the theme of this week. We met so many people from England and I loved every second!

The best advice I got this week was from a 90 yr old lady. She said (remember, British accent) "my grandmother used to tell me we have to love evvverybody. So I gave every fellow I saw a hug and a kiss. I love people!"

Haha! So good.

Anyway. What a wonderful week it was!! I love Christmas! And it was SO good to talk to the fam! The best present I got was from a member here. She wrapped toilet paper and gave it to us and i've never been happier 🤗 its the simple things, ma dudes.

ALSO! Paul passed his baptismal interview and will be baptized this Saturday!! Whoooo!!! 🎉


1 John 3:2
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."

I want to make sure I'm like the Savior when I see him again. So I'm going to try my hardest to be like him today, so tomorrow I'm a little more prepared.

Cheerio!
Sister Erika Hales


Picture: look closely. sis blood has officially lost all of her tags, so she'll be sis Hales for the rest of her mission 😂 it confuses everyone lolol


Comments

Popular Posts