Week 69

Hiiii

I'm just gonna get right to the good stuff. PAUL GOT BAPTIZED! Saturday was such a special day! There were so many missionaries/members from the ward/friends and family of Paul at the baptism that it filled the chapel! When he was baptized everyone cheered and clapped 😂😅 definitely not what I was expecting! But honestly it was how I was feeling on the inside! Jumping for joy!

And after thinking about it, the fact that there were lots of people who didn't know how a baptism normally goes meant that there were lots of people not of our faith there, which was just awesome!!

The rest of the week was fun as well! We had yet again lots of meetings and 2 exchanges! I went with Sister Liava'a (who is the FUNNEST person ever! Shes only been out about 2 months but has such a passion and fire for the work!) to her area in the Linder stake which is where I was serving a year ago (crazy that it's been that long!) Shes in different wards than I was, but I still got to see some people that I knew! So fun!

I also went on another exchange with Sister Meaders who's been out about 6 months. She's such a stellar missionary!

Also, you've all probably heard that my dear Nampa Idaho mission in being dissolved in July. I wont even be here for the change, but I'm still soooo sad. I'm just grateful I was able to serve when I did so I could be a part of the greatest mission to ever exist.

The good news is that the work will still continue! Isnt that just an awesome thing to know? God's in charge! I've come to learn that he's the best boss out there, so I'm gonna trust him on this one.

I know my Savior. I testify to you in the name of Jesus Christ that HE LIVES. He knows you. He loves you.

But don't just take my word for it. Find out for yourself! (Hint: through prayer)

An Idaho Nampa Missionary,
Sister Erika Hales





Comments

Popular Posts