Week 70

Hello world

It's me, your fav missionary😉

Here are some highlights from this week

•We had a mission wide conference on Tuesday to talk about our mission being dissolved. The whole mission was there which only happens with approval from an Apostle. It was pretty crazy but also fun to have all my friends together in one place.

•2 exchanges! For one of them I got to go back to the Verona ward for the day (I served there a year ago) and it was a blast! I even got to see the Brush family (my FAVORITE people I've met here on the mish!)❤

•Interviews with pres. Love that guy.

Side note: you wont be hearing from me until next Friday (the 25th) because we get to go to the temple that day (Whoo!!)

There's a scripture that I've been thinking a lot about this week.

"...Continue in patience until ye are perfected"
(D&C 67:13)

It's a natural thing to want to be perfect right now. It's an easy trap to compare ourselves with those around us. That's Satan's trick! Don't let him get to you.

Christ promises that we can be perfected in Him...eventually. so dont beat yourself up for bombing that test, or eating that bowl of ice cream, or having a messy house. We're human! Thats part of the plan. What matters is that we are increasing our faith in Jesus Christ and then acting on that faith. As we do so, we can rest assured that one day we will be perfect to Him.

Byeeeee,
♡Sister Erika Hales



The whole mission!

Some of my bffs❤



My line of posterity #1

Our district from my first transfer in McCall (2 sets of trios...twas a fun time)

Comments

Popular Posts