Week 71

I know its been forever since I last wrote. Its been almost 2 weeks without a pday so I'm exhausted, but I've been blessed with lots of energy and motivation and lots of tender mercies! Here's a recap of the last 2 weeks

•We went to the temple today!! 10/10 would recommend

•2 exchanges! One of which was in a Spanish area so I was very confused the whole time and mostly just sat there and smiled lolol it was so fun though! The Spanish language is beautiful!

•2 new member lessons with Paul. (¡¡His son sat in on one of those!!)

•A leadership meeting with someone from the missionary department. He taught us how we can make our mission more successful in reaching our goals. What an inspired man!! I learned A TON. And it was only a little intimidating lol

One thing that he said that I love was, "The field is white already to harvest, including MY area. I wasn't called to plant seeds." I've seen the miracles that come through faith, obedience and diligence. And I know that there are so many more miracles waiting to happen, if I want them to.

•Zone conference! We all shared our testimony of the Savior in a sentence or two. I love being together with lots of missionaries especially when testimonies are being born. The spirit is just so strong every time!


This week I definitely felt God guiding us through the spirit to be in certain places at certain times. That's the greatest feeling!

Jesus Christ is in the details. In 3 nephi he said "consider the lilies". He's aware of everything we're going through, everything we're feeling, and HE CARES.

I know God concecrates our hardest days and like Alma the younger said, "my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain."

I love being Sister Hales! It's the greatest choice I've made so far! Have a fantastic week! Remember to smile :)

Sister Erika Hales






Comments

Popular Posts