Week 73

Hello!!

Well I'm being transferred to Eagle for my last 6 weeks in the mish! My companion will be Sister Yeates who is also going home in a transfer. So we'll "kill" each other! IM SO PUMPED! I've wanted to be with sis Yeates since our first day in the field! Dreams really do come true ❤

This week was full of hard work, lots of blessings, and bittersweet goodbyes. Sister Blood is going home tomorrow so it's made me think about how I want to spend my last few weeks as a missionary. I want to work work work and smile smile smile! This is truly one of the greatest callings, and I'm grateful I've been able to experience the joy that comes from it.

Alma 29:9 "I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy."

THIS IS MY JOY! I'm a missionary and I'm so happy!!

I know my Savior is. He lives. He is so real to me. He has carried me, sustained me, and loved me more than ever these last 17 months. God really does love His missionaries.

♡Sister Erika Hales

ps please enjoy this picture of me holding this weird lizard thing


Comments

Popular Posts