Week 74

I LOVE EAGLE AND SISTER YEATES AND IM SO TIRED.

It's been such a good week! Every single day we've come home exhausted beyond measure, collapsing into bed. But it's a good kind of tired. When you know you've worked hard and gave it your all.

I just love my companion, she's pretty much the greatest. We cover 3 wards here in Eagle (1st, 5th, and 6th wards) and all the members are amazing! We're teaching a lady named Sasha who's from Singapore. We had a couple of lessons with her this week which went really well. She's on date to be baptized soon!

We also had another lady we're trying to teach, Nikki, come to church for the first time yesterday! It made my lil missionary heart so happy to see all the members embracing her and helping her feel welcomed 😁

My 21st birthday was this week and it was just the greatest!! I'm so glad I got 2 birthdays on the mish bc they're super special as a missionary. Also, it's cool to see how my priorities and desires have shifted since last year. All I wanted was to see miracles, and God definitely gave me some!

This week we were laughing about all the silly ways missionaries get into people's houses. We used the "can I use your bathroom?" excuse the other day and it ended up being a great visit! I just hung out in their bathroom for a lil bit, admired myself in the mirror and let my compie teach away. So good.

Fun fact: when we knock on doors (which happens 97 thousand times a day) we always knock 3 times. One for ourself, one for our future spouse and one for Jesus.

Anyway, listen up pals. There is a God and he loves you! He loves you so much that he called a prophet, Joseph Smith to restore the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth again so that you and I and we could all enjoy the blessings he has in store for us! Talk about the best dad ever! #amirite?

Sending my love from Idaho,
Sister Erika Hales




Comments

Popular Posts